I don’t know what it is about tropical climates that makes me want to make wrap bracelets, but last week I was in Florida, and since there is nothing to do at night for people under 100 years old, several of my nights were spent making new wrap bracelets. I decided to make a few of them longer than the 3 wraps that I previously had done, and with the others, I decided to play around with the boilerplate version of the wrap bracelet by alternating between different sizes and shapes of the beads from wrap to wrap. I know that wrap bracelets are fairly popular, and I wanted to make the lakeshore lavaliere wrap bracelets completely unique– different than the other ones out there!
50 Shades of Green 5x Wrap Bracelet
- This bracelet alternates between a variety of different gemstones (jasper, agate, aventurine, jade, unakite), fading from sequence to sequence with different shades of greens. There is also some brown tiger’s eye gemstone and red jasper threaded in to break up the greens and add a pop of color. This is the longest wrap bracelet I have ever made, and because of its length, it doubles as an long beaded necklace that looks awesome paired with a simpler gold chain necklace.
Obsidian & Purple Jade Triple Wrap Bracelet
- This bracelet has 3 wraps, the 1st and 3rd of which are divided equally in half between two colors. The first wrap is divided between a sequence of faceted white jasper beads and a sequence of violet jasper beads. The third wrap is 1/2 faceted deep purple jade and 1/2 light purple jade. These two layers add a shock of color, and frame a solid layer of larger deep black obsidian cube beads. I love the purple black and white color combination- this bracelet really stands out!
Elephant Blue Jade Gemstone Double Wrap Bracelet
- Here I used a larger size bead (8mm) for both wraps than what I usually use (~6mm), and is a great simple piece for when you don’t want a wider bracelet on your wrist. Woven in amongst the sky blue jade beads, is a pattern of beautiful silver pewter pewter beads culminating in the adorable silver pewter elephant button closure, that both highlights the blue of the gemstones, and adds unique variation to break up the continuous stream of blue.
- Style Tip: Wear a double wrap bracelet stacked with other bangles to add that extra pop of color!
Green Lemon Jade & Jasper Gemstone 4x Wrap Bracelet
- This quadruple wrap bracelet features 4 layers of green lemon jade gemstone beads between layers of black greek leather cord, the first and 4th of which are 6mm, and the 2nd and 3rd of which are 8mm gemstone beads. The vivid combination of silver and lemon jade green beads starkly contrast with the shock of black provided by the leather cord.When worn, the 1st and 4th layers frame the 2nd and 3rd layers and place the focus on those center two wraps, which are raised due to being slightly larger in size. When looking at the bracelet on your wrist, the combination of 6mm and 8mm beads makes the bracelet seem like an autostereogram (one of those optical illusion pictures that once you stare at for a while, creates the illusion that it is 3D), even though it really is 3D to begin with. The lemon jade beads are accented by patterns of different silver pewter spacer beads, ending with a silver tree of life button closure. It is the 2nd longest wrap bracelet I have ever made!
Turquoise Tube Bead & Faceted Tiger’s Eye Gemstone 3x Wrap Bracelet
- This triple wrap bracelet features two layers of faceted tiger’s eye gemstone beads framing an eye catching & contrasting layer framing a bold turquoise tube bead center wrap. I love how the brown faceted tiger’s eye round beads frame & accent the turquoise tube beads, it really causes the turquoise to stand out (which I love because turquoise is my favorite gemstone to work with and my favorite color.)
To access the above listings in the lakeshore lavaliere online shop….. Just Click the Pictures!
Go to etsy.com/shop/lakeshorelavaliere to browse the different shop sections/ inquire about a custom order:If you have any questions, or would like to make a request for a custom order while browsing the lakeshore lavaliere online shop, Etsy convo me by clicking ‘contact’on the left hand side of the page
For other Inquiries/Requests/Custom Orders, Feel Free to Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow lakeshore lavaliere here or on Twitter & Pinterest for more information about upcoming events, tutorials, & new pieces!